- Currently, new jobs are not available, Recruitment-2020 is being finalized.
- ASF Selection Criteria
- Phases of Recruitment Process
- Recruitment-611: Interview Process has been Completed
- ASF has launched its own SMS Portal with the name / mask of "Join ASF." Now candidates will receive intimation messages through this portal only.
- Public Information Notice
Muhammad Ali Jinnah
"God has given us a grand opportunity to show our worth as architects of a new State; let it not be said that we did not prove equal to the task."
Address to Civil, Military and Air Force Officers, 11 October, 1947.
Director General ASF
Maj Gen Abid Latif Khan HI(M)
Being a professional and specialized force, ASF is committed to deliver Aviation Security Operations at all civil airports of Pakistan by timely evolving security strategies commensurate with national and international security requirements. Read More
Non Gazetted Posts
(BPS-1 to 15)
(BPS-16 & 17)
- Headquarters ASF announces the vacant posts through PID.
- Initial Medical/Physical Tests, Written Tests and Interviews are arranged at designated airports / recruitment centers.
- On the basis of tests, Departmental Selection Committee prepares the merit list following the prescribed quota and recommends the qualified candidates for appointment.
- On the recommendation of DSC, Director General ASF orders the appointments of deserving candidates.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- FPSC announces the vacant posts and holds aptitude test and thereafter interviews of eligible candidates.
- On the recommendation of FPSC competent authority issues appointment letters.
Recruitment Process / Steps
Headquarters ASF announce vacant posts of various cadres (BPS-1 to 15) by advertising it in leading regional and national newspapers through Press Information Department (PID).
To assess the physical fitness and strength of aspirants who applied for uniform staff, Physical Test is conducted at designated recruitment centers / airports by highly professional commandos / air guards which includes running, push-ups and sit-ups.
In order to check wellness, good health and to evaluate / measure mandatory physical requirements of the candidate, initial medical test of all candidates is conducted right after physical test by Medical Officer.
In the light of Federal Government directions initial screening of candidates is carried out by conducting objective type test comprising of MCQs at various centers.
Job related skill / practical test for different posts as per their qualification / eligibility criteria and requirements of the duties is mandatory.
On the basis of initial screening / tests, 5 x top most candidates against each post are shortlisted for interviews in each quota as per government rules.
After interviews, on the basis of performance of candidates, Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) prepares the merit list following the prescribed quota and recommends the qualified candidates for appointment. Offer letters are issued to all recommended candidates.
Final detailed medical examination of each candidate (willing to join ASF) is carried out by Federal Civil Surgeon.
On obtaining fitness from federal civil surgeon appointment letters are issued by the competant authority.
Official Facebook Page
Join ASF - Airports Security Force Pakistan